President Trump got to start out this Father’s Day with a very sweet tweet from one of his children:
I’m sure that made the President smile brightly today!
And I’m sure the President’s own father, Fred, is smiling down on him on this Father’s Day. He must be so proud! I bet President Trump misses his dad, especially on Father’s Day.
Here’s some things he might miss about him:
- President Trump thought of his dad as a role model, a hero and his best friend.
- President Trump keeps a framed picture of his dad in the Oval Office!
- Fred Trump started his own business, with his mother, at the young age of 15!
- Fred Trump built 27,000 apartments in NYC!
- Fred Trump was already working at the age of 10!
- A Brooklyn newspaper referred to him as the Henry Ford of the home-building industry.
- He built more than 1000 apartments for the Navy.
- Fred Trump was married to his wife for over 60 years!
Here’s a short video about Fred Trump, for your enjoyment:
Donald Trump was raised by a man who influenced him greatly! And on this Father’s Day, I’m sure President Trump is wishing his father a Happy Heavenly Father’s Day!
If you would, please SHARE this tribute to Fred Trump far and wide, so that it might get back to the President and he smiles!
Source: Liberty Writers